Monday, April 12, 2010

Short Films



Cold Recovery





A short film I made to take part in Melbourne's Bike Film Festival
for the competition "Road Harmony". Unfortunately didn't win, but cast and crew
had a great time making it!


Tenancy One




A short web Ad I made for a real estate company in Melbourne.
I did the light design, directed and edited it.


The Fishing Rod




A short I made in 2009 for my Diploma in Screen, RMIT, Melbourne. A lot of work in this one - I was exhausted after this production. Also available with Greek subtitles:


The Fishing Rod (Greek subtitles):




Pray (Greek subtitles):

The story is about a bachelor who prays to God to have sex. It was shot on an LTR film camera, using 250D Kodak film stock for a cinematography assignment. The colour correction was made using Color software. Written, directed, edited and colour corrected by Alex Koskiniotis. May 2010, Melbourne. Watch it in HD. Enjoy! :)

">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments / reviews here

Followers

Powered By Blogger