Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Short Films

Pray



The story is about a bachelor who prays to God to have sex. It was shot on an LTR film camera, using 250D Kodak film stock for a cinematography assignment. The colour correction was made using Color software. Written, directed, edited and colour corrected by Alex Koskiniotis. May 2010, Melbourne. Watch it in HD. Enjoy! :)


Cold Recovery





Short Film for the Bike Film Festival and the Road Harmony Competition.
"Aggressive Driver"
Directed, written and edited by Alexandros Koskiniotis
Shot on a High Definition Sony HVR-V1P HDV

November 2009

The Fishing Rod



I shot this with the Sony HVR-V1P HDV at Mordialloc pier, and Chelsea beach, Victoria, Australia. Thankfully the weather was on my side. I shoot it in three days. It is my first short film. I did it for my Diploma of Screen while studying at the RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology). We had great fun cast and crew doing it, I will never forget this experience!
October 2009.





Click on the image above to take you to the official website of Alex Koskiniotis short film "Dead Wood".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments / reviews here

Followers

Powered By Blogger